Taking the powerful French heroine Jeanne D’Arc as our inspiration we’ll enjoy a weekend together after the the Wells Foundation summit The Successful Woman – Lifestyle, Legacy and Leading by Example** Conference to fully realize what we’ve learned in order to take a piece of Paris inspiration back home with us. We’ll learn to take time for ourselves like the French seem to do so effortlessly and create balance in our lives. Together we’ll celebrate our successes in the town that revels in romance, poetry and light. We will see, taste and experience Paris and its history and see the sights, hear the sounds and experience the local way of life that makes the City of Light the most visited place on the planet. This weekend tour has been planned by Doni Belau of Girls’ Guide to Paris.
GG2P created back in 2009 by Doni Belau is known for its intimate, unique and personalized tours for women only. We like to describe it a tour company for those who wouldn’t be caught dead on a tour bus.
The GG2P Difference
- Our specialty is Ladies-only trips in regions that are handpicked by Girls’ Guide to Paris founder Doni Belau using local expert guides and instructors.
- Our trips are small and all guided by our founder. Size varies between 6 and 12 with the norm being 6-8.
- Demographics? We have ladies who take our tours anywhere from age 23 to 83. Its the mix of women from different countries and at different points in their lives that I believe makes our tours so special.
- Travel alone or with a friend. More than 60% of our tour goers are single women traveling alone, we want to make this experience easy and fulfilling. Most ladies come from English speaking countries or are expats. US/Canada/Australia are the main three but we do get some from elsewhere like Tokyo, Vienna or Brazil but we all speak English.
- We mix it up! Unlike other trips that just offer cooking, adventure, history, shopping or wine-tasting – we do a little bit of everything. While this trip is antiques’ focused we’ll also be doing a lot of other activities so when you depart you’ll feel you’ve gotten to see and experience this beautiful area of Texas beyond just the show.
- This trip will be co-hosted by Doni Belau of GG2P and Monique Wells creator and founder of the Wells International Foundation which includes the Successful Women’s Summit a two-day international conference offering a safe environment where women can meet other highly-accomplished women from across the globe and explore the challenges and questions of balancing professional leadership roles with expectations in your personal life.
Submit the details. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Hold your spot for any one of our tours for just $250 which is fully refundable up to the time of final confirmation and booking.
As soon as you reserve with your credit card Girls’ Guide to Paris will reach out to you by phone to set up the next steps.