The open plan gourmet kitchen and dining area for 6-8 people is warmed by a large stone fireplace, and opens up to a patio and outdoor dining area overlooking the river. You will spend many hours with your coffee/tea or a glass of wine, watching the river drift by. And when the weather is warm, we eat outside every meal. It is not uncommon for swans and other water birds to spend their days in the river by Le Priolet, watching us as we enjoy their presence.
The kitchen opens to a large double height living room with a second smaller dining or games table and it's own freestanding fireplace. A bluetooth speaker and drinks cart helps you set the mood.
The villa has 4 large bedrooms. The master bedroom is upstairs with a king size bed and ensuite bathroom. There are two bedrooms on the main level, one with a queen sized bed, and the other with two twin beds that can be separate or pushed together for another king size bed. These rooms share a large bathroom adjacent to them. The loft bedroom has a queen size bed and it's own ensuite bathroom. There is also a separate toilet off the living room. Extra sleeping room for 2 can be arranged in the large den with a pull-out sofa and a day bed.
Other amenities include, wifi, satellite TV, washer/dryer, ping pong table, bikes, canoes and kayaks.
Set your own pace with activities. You can spend your day with a book watching the river go by, or ...
- Explore the countryside with our 2 bikes - Castillon-la-Bataille is a 15-20 min ride away along the river.
- Swim, fish or kayak in the river (it's perfectly clean)!
- Ride horses - there are stables nearby
- Play golf at the nearby Grand Saint Emilion Golf Club (designed by Tom Doak)
- Visit the markets - there are local markets nearly every day where farmers bring their wares.
- Sampling homemade artisanal foie gras and cheeses made locally
- Wine tasting & touring the Chateaux - we can help your organize or you can follow your nose
- Visit stunningly beautiful St. Emilion and it's famous 12th century monolithic (underground) cathedral.
- Touring the historic Bastide towns and Les Plus Beaux Villages de France surrounding the area
- Visiting the castles in the nearby Dordogne valley
- Visit the magnificent city of Bordeaux - 45 min drive
- Go to the beach - amazing Atlantic-facing beaches near Lège-Cap-Ferret are 90 min away - surfing, kite-surfing, and oyster tasting!
- Visit the Dune du Pilat - the tallest sand dune in Europe - also 90 min away
We can arrange for a private chef, babysitting and more frequent cleaning service - whatever will make your stay more enjoyable.
- Winery Tours
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet - Wireless
- Iron and Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Bird Watching
- Charcoal Grill
- Private Pool
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke Detector
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Availability & Booking Calendar
We do check-ins only during our business hours, otherwise there is a 95 euro early/late check in fee.
Please let us know if you have children under 15 years old.
We ask that you our place in the state it was when you arrived.