The farm is hidden away down a long road on a high hill in the heart of Provence and its the place we always go to for our truffle hunts when we do Girls’ Guide trips to the region. Like so much of my business and my partnerships, this is a personal story. We’ve been going to this particular farm for many years now and we all adore the Franco/American couple who inherited the farm.They have created a thoughtful hands-on business with their neighbor and longtime friend focused on truffles but with a whole bunch of other grown-on-the-farm products in addition. I’ve tested all of their products and they are all TOP notch. You cannot get this kind of truffle salt or oil in the US basically because most truffle oil is fake. Please consider ordering a basket or two for yourself or a friend for the holidays. It’s a little love and deliciousness direct from France, since we can’t get there right now.
Your basket will include:
- A handmade French basket
- A lovely French hand towel
- Their own luscious truffle oil (The best truffle oil I’ve ever tasted!)
- Their own olive oil grown organically
- Summer truffle salt (a bit milder than the winter truffle – tastes amazing on your eggs at breakfast)
- Lavender essential oil made from their own flowers
- Wildflower honey thanks to productive bees on the farm
- Recipes for using the truffle oil & salt
Price: $235 (which includes Fed X ground shipping to US or Canada)
We send everything Fed Ex Economy which takes 6-8 days direct from France. If you need it faster we can accommodate that for an increase in shipping costs. If you are ordering from another country please email us for correct shipping costs. email@example.com for any and all queries.