Have you dreamed of Provençale hilltop villages, Chateneuf du Pape vineyards, olive trees with glistening ripe olives dripping from them? What about strolling through a farmers market in Provence in September selecting farm-fresh produce for your early autumn riverside picnic? If you’ve never been to Provence, its a place that will live in your heart for many years to come.
The GG2P Difference
- Our specialty is Ladies-only trips in regions that are handpicked by Girls’ Guide to Paris founder Doni Belau using local expert guides and instructors.
- We mix it up! Unlike other trips that just offer cooking, adventure, history, shopping or wine-tasting – we do a little bit of everything.
- On our Provence trip we’ll enjoy antiquing with the experts, truffle-hunting, wine tasting, a cooking class, old fashioned grape-stomping, market tours & picnics.
- Our philosophy is to delve deep into the spirit of the region, meeting as many locals as we can during our stay. We do not believe in rushing around to a different spot and packing up each day, rather we stay in one location and explore the region from there making the trip that much more relaxing.
- We’ll visit some of the most beautiful villages in Provence, we’ll learn a bit of history and participate in a pictoral scavenger hunt.
- Wake up to warm croissants, meet a local potter and raise a glass of champagne to toast your newly made friends.
- Gourmet meals and wines are chosen based on demanding “foodie” tastes and include high-quality local ingredients made with passion. All but one meal is included.
- This GG2P trip will be hosted by Doni Belau, and my team of Provençal resident experts and will include a welcome dinner with lots of local Provençal wines.