April 23-29, 2019 • 7 Days/6 Nights • $4195*
Have you dreamed of Provençale hilltop villages, Chateneuf du Pape vineyards, olive trees with glistening ripe olives dripping from them? What about strolling through a farmers market in Provence selecting farm-fresh produce for your countryside picnic? Join Girls Guide to Paris for its Ladies Only April 2019 Provence Adventure. We’re sure it’s a place that will live in your heart for many years to come.
The GG2P Difference
- Our specialty is Ladies-only trips in regions that are handpicked by Girls’ Guide to Paris founder Doni Belau using local expert guides and instructors.
- Our trips are small and all guided by our founder. Size varies between 6 and 12 with the norm being 6-8.
- Demographics? We have ladies who take our tours anywhere from age 23 to 83. Its the mix of women from different countries and at different points in their lives that I believe makes our tours so special.
- Travel alone or with a friend. More than 60% of our tour goers are single women traveling alone, we want to make this experience easy and fulfilling. Most ladies come from English speaking countries or are expats. US/Canada/Australia are the main three but we do get some from elsewhere like Tokyo, Vienna or Brazil but we all speak English.
- We mix it up! Unlike other trips that just offer cooking, adventure, history, shopping or wine-tasting – we do a little bit of everything.
- On our Provence trip we’ll enjoy antiquing with the experts, truffle-hunting, wine tasting, a cooking class, market tours & picnics.
- Our philosophy is to delve deep into the spirit of the region, meeting as many locals as we can during our stay. We do not believe in rushing around to a different spot and packing up each day, rather we stay in one location and explore the region from there making the trip that much more relaxing.
- We’ll visit some of the most beautiful villages in Provence, including St. Remy where Princess Caroline summers, Gordes, Ile sur la Sorgue, Roussillon and many more!
- Wake up to warm croissants, meet a local potter and raise a glass of champagne to toast your newly made friends.
- Gourmet meals and wines are chosen based on demanding “foodie” tastes and include high-quality local ingredients made with passion. All but one meal is included.
- This GG2P trip will be hosted by Doni Belau, and her team of Provençal resident experts and will include a welcome dinner with lots of local Provençal wines.
- For this trip, we are excited to announce that we’ll be staying in a gorgeous Villa which we’ll have all to ourselves. Its the former home of Albert Camus. Check dates & price page for the link to Domaine de la Palerme.
Submit the details. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Hold your spot for any one of our tours for just $250 which is fully refundable up to the time of final confirmation and booking.
As soon as you reserve with your credit card Girls’ Guide to Paris will reach out to you by phone to set up the next steps.