The Loire Valley is famous for its Castles, and yes they are spectacular. However the trick is to avoid the masses of crowds. This is why we go as late in the season as possible. Hitting Chateau de Chambord just as three huge tour buses do isn’t fun, so we duck and weave around the remaining tourists to show you the authentic Loire Valley and in addition to the castles we experience the charming villages of the Loire, its fall produce and we’ll savor the spectacular wines produced here. Chinon’s Cabernet Franc is one of our Founder’s favorites, the Sancerre is famous worldwide and you’ll be introduced to some light reds such as Samur and a red Sancerre which marry perfectly with fish or served chilled in summer.
The GG2P Difference
- Our specialty is Ladies-only trips in French regions that are handpicked by Girls’ Guide to Paris founder Doni Belau using local expert guides and instructors.
- We mix it up! Unlike other trips that just offer cooking, adventure, history, shopping or wine-tasting – we do a little bit of everything.
- During our Loire Velley Tour we’ll take a much needed break from our daily lives as we taste wine and explore the stunningly beautiful towns of this unique and famous region of France.
- Our philosophy is to delve deep into the spirit of the city or region, meeting as many locals as we can during our stay. We do not believe in rushing around to a different spot and packing up each day, rather we stay in one or two locations and explore the area from there making the trip that much more relaxing.
- We’ll stay at a 5 star luxury hotel and spa which is known to be one of the best in the region as well as another 4 star hotel with is also a dramatic Chateau. Why shouldn’t you feel like a princess?
- Wake up in your hotel to warm croissants, taste local delicacies like Loire Valley cheeses shaped into towers, a lemon sablé and savor some locally made rillette.
- Gourmet meals and wines are chosen based on demanding “foodie” tastes and include high-quality local ingredients made with passion. Most meals are included.
Submit the details. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Hold your spot for any one of our tours for just $250 which is fully refundable up to the time of final confirmation and booking.
As soon as you reserve with your credit card Girls’ Guide to Paris will reach out to you by phone to set up the next steps.