Price : €1,417,500
Large, luxuriously updated 1950s house in a quiet and desirable location 2 minutes walk to superb beach
You enter through the landscaped garden via a secure gate. There is a large parking area and a garage which lends its flat roof to a beautiful rooftop terrace linked to the main house by an elegant bridge.
Approaching the house you pass across the decked patio which hides the swimming pool, with a hot tub to your right under an all-weather cover.
The house is on three levels, with all three levels served by a lift able to accommodate a wheelchair if necessary.
– entrance hall of 10 m² with marble floor and access to the lift and stairs to upper levels
– Bedroom (14.6 m²) with large patio doors opening to the decked terrace and pool, with bathroom/WC
– Bedroom (22.7 m²) with patio doors and view of pool/terrace
– Bedroom (15.2 m²)
– corridor/dressing area with lots of storage (11.28 m²)
– Shower room/WC
– Fitness room with sauna and large shower
Main living floor:
– very large open-plan living area (85 m²) with luxury fitted kitchen and breakfast bar, dining area, , seating area, huge patio doors opening on to a big balcony of 10.5 m² with great views over the garden and bridge to the raised terrace over the garage
– office area of 6 m²
– WC with hand basin 4 m²
– utility/laundry room 13.87 m² with french doors to the balcony and a small terrace
– large landing with access to the lift ( 8 m²)
– Bedroom (21.35 m²) with built- in storage and glimpse of the sea
– Bedroom (17 m²) with original mouldings of storks and trees on walls, french windows to small balcony
– Bedroom 21 m² with lots of storage space and glimpse of the sea from the window
– shower room with large shower, vanity unit (14.36 m²)
– bathroom with vanity unit, bath, large shower (17 m²)
– separate toilet
The house is heated by electric underfloor heating on the ground floor and by electric radiators upstairs. All floors throughout the house are solid oak except the marble floor in the entrance hall.
The pool is concealed by the decking of the terrace and measures 13 m x 3 m with heating by a heat pump. The depth is infinitely variable according to needs and there is total security when the bottom of the pool is raised to once again become part of the decking.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.