November 27–December 3, 2019 • 6 Days • $4195*
The GG2P Difference
- Our specialty is Ladies-only trips in regions that are handpicked by Girls’ Guide to Paris founder Doni Belau using local expert guides and instructors.
- Our trips are small and all guided by our founder. Size varies between 6 and 12 with the norm being 6-8.
- Demographics? We have ladies who take our tours anywhere from age 23 to 83. Its the mix of women from different countries and at different points in their lives that I believe makes our tours so special.
- Travel alone or with a friend. More than 60% of our tour goers are single women traveling alone, we want to make this experience easy and fulfilling. Most ladies come from English speaking countries or are expats. US/Canada/Australia are the main three but we do get some from elsewhere like Tokyo, Vienna or Brazil but we all speak English.
- We mix it up! Unlike other trips that just offer cooking, adventure, history, shopping or wine-tasting – we do a little bit of everything.
- On our Alsace trip we’ll learn about this stunningly charming area that regularly went back and forth between German and French occupation over the years finally ending as a French territory in 1918 before going back to Germany during the war.
- Our philosophy is to delve deep into the German/French spirit of the region, meeting as many locals as we can during our stay. We do not believe in rushing around to a different spot and packing up each day, rather during this stay we’ll be in just two locations and we will explore the region from both the north and the south making the trip that much more relaxing.
- We’ll visit some of the most beautiful villages in Alsace, we’ll head up into the Vosges mountains to visit a farm.
- Wake up to warm croissants, meet a local wine maker and raise a glass of reisling to toast your newly made friends.
- Gourmet meals and wines are chosen based on demanding “foodie” tastes and include high-quality local ingredients made with passion. All but one meal is included.
- This GG2P trip will be hosted by Doni Belau, and her team of local resident experts and will include a pub crawl around Mulhouse.
- For this trip, we are excited to announce that we’ll be staying at two very special, unique and homey Auberges. Check dates/price/pix page for the links to both hotels.
Submit the details. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Hold your spot for any one of our tours for just $250 which is fully refundable up to the time of final confirmation and booking.
As soon as you reserve with your credit card Girls’ Guide to Paris will reach out to you by phone to set up the next steps.