Discovering a New You in the Bordeaux & Basque Region Overview
Travel makes you see the world and yourself in a whole new way. It opens your senses, helps you learn who you are, refines your taste and it changes you at the core. Girls’ Guide to Paris is partnering with one of Europe’s best life coaches and mindfulness teachers, Ashley Paquin, for a 6-day extravagant experience to help you discover a new you.
During the autumn of 2018 we are going to take advantage of that travel inspiration in order to set ourselves on a new path. Perhaps you are holding onto something or someone that isn’t serving you well? Or maybe you are at a crossroads in your life and need some guidance as to what to do next? This is Ashley’s expertise, and she’s designed programing to fit seamlessly into the GG2P’s trip to Southwestern France – this will be both an internal retreat and an external adventure you won’t want to miss. We’ll taste wine, dine on delicious food and explore the stunningly beautiful medieval towns of this unique and ancient region of France.
Discovering a New You in Bordeaux & Basque Region in partnership with Ashley Paquin.
Sept 26th, 2018 – Oct 3rd
The GG2P Difference
- Our specialty is Ladies-only trips in French regions that are handpicked by Girls’ Guide to Paris founder Doni Belau using local expert guides and instructors.
- We mix it up! Unlike other trips that just offer cooking, adventure, history, shopping or wine-tasting – we do a little bit of everything.
- During our Southwestern France trip we’ll take a much needed break from our daily lives as we taste wine and explore the stunningly beautiful medieval towns of this unique and ancient region of France.
- Our philosophy is to delve deep into the spirit of the city or region, meeting as many locals as we can during our stay. We do not believe in rushing around to a different spot and packing up each day, rather we stay in one or two locations and explore the area from there making the trip that much more relaxing.
- We’ll stay at beautiful hotels and Chateaux and taste some of the best Bordeaux wines and regional specialties available.
- Wake up in your hotel to warm croissants, meet a local author and enjoy a glass of champagne to toast your newly made friends.
- Gourmet meals and wines are chosen based on demanding “foodie” tastes and include high-quality local ingredients made with passion. Most meals are included.
Why life coaching:
Some of the greatest CEOs and entrepreneurs have coaches. For those of you new to a life coach experience, it’s like a very knowledgeable friend who helps you get from point A to point B. This is different than therapy as we don’t dwell on the past, but work to create your future. Ashley has been called “a professional best friend” by many of her clients. During our week together, you will be inspired to become the woman you’re searching for – to become the woman you know you’re capable of with Ashley’s help.
Bonuses included with this retreat:
Ashley has designed all the programming to be rich, thought-provoking, simple, highly transformative and fun. Prior to the departure of our trip you will receive:
- One hour group call to welcome all registered guests and to prepare for the week of fun, indulgence and adventure. Value: $300
- A ½ hour private call with Ashley so she can start to help you identify what a “new you” looks like before we leave. Value: $150
Additionally, included in the price we’re offering a three month group program after the retreat to ensure your newfound inspiration and clarity becomes the norm. This offering is what sets this retreat apart from most. We want you to step back into your everyday life feeling inspired, alive, confident and clear. We want to support you to become the new you. 3-month post-retreat programming includes:
- One 75-minute group coaching call a month, for three months. This is for coaching, intuition, accountability, connection and Q + A. Three 75-minute calls total. Value: $1,300
- A private FB page with your fellow retreat attendees so you can stay connected to your new friends and inspired. Value: Priceless
More about Ashley Paquin:
Ashley is a life coach and mindfulness who teaches clients all over the world how to have more freedom.
Ashley’s work is simple yet highly transformative while offering each client a high-touch individualized experience. As an international life coach, Ashley knows just how much travel, enchantment and adventure helps reinvigorate the senses and inspires you to imagine what is possible. Ashley’s work consists of three parts: mindfulness, intuition and transformational life coaching. This powerful trio weaves together both the science and spirit of deep transformational work because when we tend to the inner world (thoughts, beliefs, doubts, fears) we’re better equipped to manage the outer world (relationships, bank account, sex life, physical health, career).
Here, we’re trading conference rooms for beautiful candlelit tables in Bordeaux and beyond. Ashley and Doni are also available to chat with you to discuss any questions you might have. Email [email protected] to set up a call.