Travel makes you see the world and yourself in a whole new way. It makes you feel more creative and often you are able to look at the same things with a new fresh perspective. During the autumn of 2018 we are going to take advantage of that travel inspiration in order to set ourselves on a new path. Perhaps you are holding onto something or someone that isn’t serving you well. Maybe you are at a crossroads in your life and need some guidance as to which direction to go in next. GG2P’s exciting trip to Southwestern France with life coach Ashley Paquin is both an internal retreat and an external adventure.
Wine & Well-Being Week w/ Ashley Paquin* in Bordeaux & the Basque Region; Searching for the New You in France!
Sept 26th, 2018 – Oct 3rd
The GG2P Difference
- Our specialty is Ladies-only trips in French regions that are handpicked by Girls’ Guide to Paris founder Doni Belau using local expert guides and instructors.
- We mix it up! Unlike other trips that just offer cooking, adventure, history, shopping or wine-tasting – we do a little bit of everything.
- During our Southwestern France trip we’ll take a much needed break from our daily lives as we taste wine and explore the stunningly beautiful medieval towns of this unique and ancient region of France.
- Our philosophy is to delve deep into the spirit of the city or region, meeting as many locals as we can during our stay. We do not believe in rushing around to a different spot and packing up each day, rather we stay in one or two locations and explore the area from there making the trip that much more relaxing.
- We’ll stay at beautiful hotels and Chateaux and taste some of the best Bordeaux wines and regional specialties available.
- Wake up in your hotel to warm croissants, meet a local author and enjoy a glass of champagne to toast your newly made friends.
- Gourmet meals and wines are chosen based on demanding “foodie” tastes and include high-quality local ingredients made with passion. Most meals are included.
*Ashley is a mindfulness teacher and master life coach who teaches clients all over the world how to have more freedom.
Freedom from fear, doubt and limiting beliefs
Freedom from not feeling good or worthy enough
Freedom from feeling stuck and unclear
This simple yet highly transformative work is unique to the individual and we focus on developing a mindset that’s wired towards success. As an international life coach- travel, enchantment and adventure helps reinvigorate the senses and inspires you to imagine what is possible.
Ashley’s work consists of three parts: mindfulness, intuition and transformational life coaching.
This powerful trio weaves together both the science and spirit of deep transformational work.
We tend to your inner world (thoughts, beliefs, doubts, fears) so you’re better equipped to manage the outer world (relationships, bank account, sex life, physical health, career)
Here, we’re trading conference rooms for beautiful candlelit tables in Bordeaux.
For those of you new to a life-coach experience, its like talking to a very knowledgeable friend who is able through techniques they’ve perfected to get you from point A to point B. This is not therapy as it doesn’t delve too much into your past, but these methods are used by the foremost CEO’s, Entrepreneurs and companies in the country.
Ms Paquin will be helping you prepare for the trip with some exercises and will have a personal conversation with each trip attendee before your arrival in France. Plus we’ll have a conference call together to get to know one another. And so you can take what you’ve learned in France back into your normal life, Ashley will be offering you 3 months of follow up phone or skype sessions included in the price of this trip.