There are many ways to experience Paris. But to us, Paris is infectious because of its extreme uncensored beauty. Its beauty resides in its architecture, its bridges, its history, its florists, its fashion and its interiors. This tour as imagined by Chief Eventor & Product Designer Debi Lily and myself, Doni Belau founder of Girls’ Guide to Paris and author of Paris Cocktails is a symphony of Parisian exquisiteness and behind the scenes experiences of the French art de vivre (art of living). We have anchored this tour during Paris Design Week but you don’t have to be a designer to love this exploration of the city of light, all you have to do is to cherish style, grace and glamor.
The GG2P Difference
- Our specialty is Ladies-only trips in regions that are handpicked by Girls’ Guide to Paris founder Doni Belau using local expert guides and instructors.
- We mix it up! Unlike other trips that just offer cooking, adventure, history, shopping or wine-tasting – we do a little bit of everything.
- On our Curated Insiders Tour trip we’ll take a look behind the scenes at the people who truly know Paris, from the artists to the artisans, the bakers to the wine makers and with special emphasis on the design mavens and floral gurus.
- Our philosophy is to delve deep into the spirit of the region, meeting as many locals and knowledgable insiders as we have time for
- We’ll visit some of the most delectable tiny gastro-bistros, talk with some of the most interesting people in Paris and see things that will take our breath away
- Wake up to warm croissants, visit a Invitation Only Design Fair with an expert and raise a glass of champagne to toast your newly made friends.
- Gourmet meals and wines are chosen based on demanding “foodie” tastes and include high-quality local ingredients made with passion.
- This GG2P trip will be hosted by Doni Belau, and Debi Lily and their team of friends and experts throughout Paris