May 14 – 21 • 7 Days • $3995*
Come tromp through flower-filled French and English fields and gardens with our very own experts and connoisseurs during this once-in-a-lifetime tour.
The GG2P Difference
- Our specialty is Ladies-only trips in regions that are handpicked by Girls’ Guide to Paris founder Doni Belau using local expert guides and instructors.
- Our trips are small and all guided by our founder. Size varies between 6 and 12 with the norm being 6-8. On this trip because we have 3 tour hosts (myself as well as my friends Sarah and Pamela) we will be able to take up to 14 or so.
- Demographics? We have ladies who take our tours anywhere from age 23 to 83. Its the mix of women from different countries and at different points in their lives that I believe makes our tours so special.
- Travel alone or with a friend. More than 60% of our tour goers are single women traveling alone, we want to make this experience easy and fulfilling. Most ladies come from English speaking countries or are expats. US/Canada/Australia are the main three but we do get some from elsewhere like Tokyo, Vienna or Brazil but we all speak English.
- We mix it up! Unlike other trips that just offer cooking, adventure, history, shopping or wine-tasting – we do a little bit of everything. This trip is about flowers and gardens and will indulge every one of your senses to the fullest.
- On this VIP adventure we’ll experience some of the most magical gardens in the world, learn how to tie a French floral bouquet, dine in an English Victorian Manor House and sip your afternoon tea while learning about garden design with some of the foremost experts worldwide.
- Wake up to warm croissants and later raise a glass of champagne to toast your newly made friends.
- Gourmet meals and wines are chosen based on demanding “foodie” tastes and include high-quality local ingredients made with passion. All meals and wines and champagne included.
- This GG2P trip will be hosted by Doni Belau, and her team of English and French Garden and flower experts.
Submit the details. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Hold your spot for any one of our tours for just $250 which is fully refundable up to the time of final confirmation and booking.
As soon as you reserve with your credit card Girls’ Guide to Paris will reach out to you by phone to set up the next steps.