September 6 – 11 • 6 Days/5 Nights • $4095*
There are many ways to experience Paris. But to us, Paris is infectious because of its extreme uncensored beauty. Its beauty resides in its architecture, its bridges, its history, its florists, its gardens and its interiors. This tour as imagined by Doni Belau founder of Girls’ Guide to Paris and author of Paris Cocktails is a collaboration with the talented photographer Georgianna Lane author of Paris in Bloom, Vintage Roses and many other photography books with a focus on France and flowers. During this week we’ll explore the city of light and perfect our photography skills whether you’re a beginner or a pro using a digital camera or an iphone. All you have to do to enjoy this tour is to cherish style, gardens, flowers and beauty.
The GG2P Difference
- Our specialty is Ladies-only trips in regions that are handpicked by Girls’ Guide to Paris founder Doni Belau using local expert guides and instructors.
- Our trips are small and all guided by our founder. Size varies between 6 and 12 with the norm being 6-8.
- Demographics? We have ladies who take our tours anywhere from age 23 to 83. Its the mix of women from different countries and at different points in their lives that I believe makes our tours so special.
- Travel alone or with a friend. More than 60% of our tour goers are single women traveling alone, we want to make this experience easy and fulfilling. Most ladies come from English speaking countries or are expats. US/Canada/Australia are the main three but we do get some from elsewhere like Tokyo, Vienna or Brazil but we all speak English.
- We mix it up! Unlike other trips that just offer cooking, adventure, history, shopping or wine-tasting – we do a little bit of everything.
- On our Curated Insiders Tour trip we’ll take a look behind the scenes at the people who truly know Paris, from the artists to the artisans, the bakers to the wine makers and with special emphasis on photography and floral gurus.
- Our philosophy is to delve deep into the spirit of the region, meeting as many locals and knowledgable insiders as we have time for
- We’ll visit some of the most delectable tiny gastro-bistros, talk with some of the most interesting people in Paris and see things that will take our breath away
- Wake up to warm croissants, and later raise a glass of champagne to toast your newly made friends.
- Gourmet meals and wines are chosen based on demanding “foodie” tastes and include high-quality local ingredients made with passion.
- This GG2P trip will be hosted by Doni Belau, and Georgianna Lane and their team of friends, florists and experts throughout Paris. Georgianna will assist us in our photo skills whether digital or via mobile phone around the concepts of composition, lighting, styling, basic cropping and editing.
Submit the details. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Hold your spot for any one of our tours for just $250 which is fully refundable up to the time of final confirmation and booking.
As soon as you reserve with your credit card Girls’ Guide to Paris will reach out to you by phone to set up the next steps.