September 28–October 5, 2019 • 7 Days • $4450*
It will surely be a dream to sail with extremely experienced Skippers around the coast of Corsica and Sardinia the Golfo Pevero to Caprera island and the La Maddalena archipelago where we’ll discover a pink beach. Later we’ll visit Lavezzi island and the ancient Citadel of Bonifacio and its narrow charming streets. See this beautiful two islands, one French and one Italian the way they are meant to be seen, from the water. Basque in the warm gentle waters of late September and dine on fresh seafood and Italian and French specialities washed down by superb Corsican and Sardinian wines.
The GG2P Difference
- Our specialty is Ladies-only trips in regions that are handpicked by Girls’ Guide to Paris founder Doni Belau using local expert guides and instructors.
- Our trips are small and all guided by our founder. Size varies between 6 and 12 with the norm being 6-8.
- Demographics? We have ladies who take our tours anywhere from age 23 to 83. Its the mix of women from different countries and at different points in their lives that I believe makes our tours so special.
- Travel alone or with a friend. More than 60% of our tour goers are single women traveling alone, we want to make this experience easy and fulfilling. Most ladies come from English speaking countries or are expats. US/Canada/Australia are the main three but we do get some from elsewhere like Tokyo, Vienna or Brazil but we all speak English.
- We mix it up! Unlike other trips that just offer cooking, adventure, history, shopping or wine-tasting – we do a little bit of everything.
- On our Corsican/Sardinian Adventure we will sail the azure waters of the Mediterranean on two sailing vessels, one a Bavarian 50 and the other a Bavarian 51. Everyone will have their own berth unless they choose to share (to reduce your overall price). We can only take 7 in total. See Dates/Prices for more details.
- Our philosophy is to delve deep into the spirit of the region, meeting as many locals as we can during our stay.
- We’ll visit some of the most beautiful villages and beaches in Corsica we’ll learn a bit of history and enjoy the delicacies of the region and its superb wines.
- Wake up to a constant seaside view and spend time on land discovering the wildness of this unique island paradise.
- Gourmet meals and wines are chosen based on demanding “foodie” tastes and include high-quality local ingredients made with passion. All but one meals are included.
- This GG2P trip will be hosted by Doni Belau, and my team of Corsican and Sardinian experts and expert Sailors and will include a welcome dinner with lots of local wines.
Submit the details. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Hold your spot for any one of our tours for just $250 which is fully refundable up to the time of final confirmation and booking.
As soon as you reserve with your credit card Girls’ Guide to Paris will reach out to you by phone to set up the next steps.