The best of Paris 2014
Happy New Year, Bonne Année et Bonne Santé to all Francophiles the world over. I hope you celebrated in style last night and are set for a stupendous and French-filled 2015. Before we go on to those annoying resolutions where we promise to loose weight, quite smoking, be kinder et al, lets celebrate the best of Paris 2014. Below we give you 30 of our best lists and articles that range from tying a scarf like a Parisian to living like a queen in Monaco. Learn about the weirdest crepe in Paris, the best way to pack, the youngest female chef, the top beaches and the most coveted one, the best anti-aging secret. And so without further adieu…
1. Best place to have a proper French lunch with a view of Notre Dame.
2. Best passages in Paris for shopping, dining and sightseeing.
3. Best dining near the Eiffel Tower.
4. Best methods of tying your scarf, Parisian-style.
5. Best Francophile hot spots in LA, Calif.
6. The best hidden gardens in Paris.
7. Oldest place to stay and dine in Normandy.
8. The best way to pack for Paris.
9. Best Paris dining guide-book.
10. The best book on being Parisian that was released this year.
111. Best secret steak house in Paris
12. Best spots to picnic in Paris, and chicest way to dine outside.
13. Best and weirdest crepe in town.
14. Best Paris Bridges, plus a tour!
15. The best place to eat oysters in France, and stay for the week, beachside.
16. The best way to learn French in France.
17. Best, young female chef in Paris.
18. Best places to visit in French Basque country.
19. Best hidden, cozy French bistro.
20. The best French anti-aging secret.
21. The best luxury spots in Monaco.
22. The best way to see Paris with a baby.
23. Best French Grandma recipe.
24. The best place to get your French creams and lotions at a discount in Paris.
25. The five best beaches in France.
26. Best way to get your Francophile fix when you are NOT in France.
27. Best places to hit in the Dordogne region.
28. The best non-French glamor girl who reminds us of Paris. Hint, she made oodles of movies there.
29. Best way to save on your 2015 Paris trip.
30. The best and sweetest story about a visit to Paris we’ve ever heard.
If you enjoyed this best of list, be kind and share it with a friend.