Chajin—La Maison du Thé Vert Japonais
If you don't have the GO-Card yet, learn more so you can get
insider access, invites and save money starting now.
Learn more here!
Chajin offers superb first flush, organic Japanese green teas and serves selected tea-infused Japanese dishes at lunchtime. Try the white chocolate bar infused with matcha. Call ahead to reserve a seat for an authentic tea ceremony. Classes in the history of the tea ceremony are available in English.
Address & Contact Information
- Address: 24, rue Pasquier, 75008, Paris
- Website: http://www.chajin-online.com/en-index.php
- Arrondissement: 8
- Type: Tea Salon
- Style: None
- Food: French
- Reservation Required: N
- View: N
- Hours: Mon–Fri, 12:30–6:30pm
- Price Range: €
- Telephone: +33 (0)1 53 30 05 24
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nearest Metro Stop: Saint-Augustin