If you don't have the GO-Card yet, learn more so you can get
insider access, invites and save money starting now.
Learn more here!
This remarkable patissier brings an Asian sensibility to classic French patisserie. The tiny shop is drop-dead gorgeous. The green tea éclairs will stop you in your tracks with their brilliant matcha-infused icing and delicate cream inside. A worthy stop indeed for a first go at “eating your tea.” Dine in with a pot of tea, or take the pastries with you for a picnic at the nearby Luxembourg Gardens.
Address & Contact Information
- Address: 56, blvd de Port Royal, 75005, Paris
- Website: http://www.sadaharuaoki.com/profil/en.html
- Arrondissement: 5
- Type: Tea Salon
- Style: None
- Food: French
- Reservation Required: N
- View: N
- Hours: Tue-Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-9pm
- Price Range: €€€
- Telephone: +33 (0)1 45 35 36 80
- Email: email@example.com
- Nearest Metro Stop: Abbesses